The thrilling experience of walking on the Frozen River Zanskar in Ladakh with a group from Mumbai to Leh for Chadar Trek 2024. Winter like Game of Thrones. NOTE : Flight tickets get costly day by day, ideal time to book flights is September-October. So, if you want to get the complete trek done id most economical way, we suggest you to get your booking done as possible. Else you will have to spend 7k-12k extra on flights and other things.
- Thrill of Walking of Frozen River.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Pre-Trek support in preparation.
- Explore Himachal
Chadar Trek 2024 | Group from Mumbai
Trek Charges: 22,000/- Per Person
(Partial advance for booking: 11,000/-)
We will be planning a meetup (mid-Dec) for all the participants in Mumbai to get introduced to us and to the rest of the participants with whom you are going to trek. We will also go group shopping together after meetup so that we get the right stuff at right price. Our Trek Leader will guide you in preparing for the trek.
On reaching Leh airport you need to meet Mischief Treks team a specified hotel which is approx 10 min away from the airport . You may choose to reach earlier for sightseeing and shopping the additional stay will be charged extra. Accommodation in Leh will be arranged by us for one day prior to trek and one day after the trek. Next day you will be taken via bus to trek starting point and the trek will commence as mentioned in itinerary. After Trek completion you will be dropped back to the hotel and next day you may choose to move back to your respective city.
Your body needs to acclimatize before you start trekking, hence you need to reach Leh 3 days before the trek start and give yourself time to adjust to the weather. During these three days we visit monasteries, temples, Khardung La, Hall of Fame, and other tourist locations in and around Leh. These visits are optional and are done at your own expense. As a big group it’s very cost effective to move around together. For example you are joining 08th Jan batch, you need to reach Leh on 5th Jan. Your 'Day 01' for trek will be 5th Jan.
- Day 00 : Acclimatize
- Day 00 : Acclimatize and sight seeing
- Day 00 : Acclimatize, medical checkup, shopping.
- Day 01 : Leh City to Tilat Sumdo via Chilling (3 hours by road)
- Day 02 : Tilat Sumdo to Camp at Tibb Cave
- Day 03 : Dib Cave/Tibb to Camp at Naerak
- Day 04 : Return -Naerak Tibb Cave
- Day 05 : Tibb cave to Gyalpo
- Day 06 : Gyalpo to Shingra Yokma, and Bus ride to Leh
- Day 07 : Leh to Delhi -Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay during the Trek
- Sleeping Bag for extreme weather conditions
- Fleece gloves
- Guest house/hotel (One day before commencement of trek and one day after completion)
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced Trek Leader
- Support staff (Porters born and brought up in Zanskar) to help trekkers
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Hot Drinks and snacks daily during trek
- Transport from Leh to trek start point and return
- Camping Mattresses to insulate you from cold base of tent.
- Kitchen Tents with proper dining arrangements
- Toilet Tents pitched at the campsite
- Facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh when leaving for the trek
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food / Meal in Leh city
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of participant
- Charges for Train/ Flight Tickets
- Porter to carry your personal luggage (optional).
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions section.
- Entry fee/ govt or local body fee/charges
|Basic Gear|| |
Back pack & rain cover ( 50 - 60 ltr)
|Clothes||Trek pants |
Down feather / Hollofil jacket
Wind & waterproof jacket & pant
|Head Wear||Sun cap |