The best time to visit Kalsubai trek is during August to February when it's less crowded. This one-day trek from Mumbai is easy level for beginners. Conquer the Majestic Kalsubai Peak: Embark on an Epic Monsoon Adventure in Maharashtra! As the highest peak in the Sahyadri mountain range, Kalsubai offers an unparalleled trekking experience that will leave you in awe. Located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, this iconic peak attracts adventure enthusiasts from far and wide. With its towering height of 5,400 feet, Kalsubai provides breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding valleys and lush green landscapes. Did you know that Kalsubai is often referred to as the 'Everest of Maharashtra'? Join us as we navigate through scenic trails, steep slopes, and mesmerizing waterfalls during the monsoon season. Capture stunning photographs, breathe in the refreshing air, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Whether you're a seasoned trekker or a nature lover seeking an exhilarating adventure, the Kalsubai Peak monsoon trek is an absolute must-do.
Join us for this thrilling trek to the highest peak in Maharashtra. Kalsubai Peak is the highest peak of Maharashtra in the Sahyadri mountain ranges of the Ahmednagar district. At the summit is a small temple of the Kalsubai Goddess, the local deity, hardly big enough to seat three people at one time. Kalsubai is safe and suitable for girls, women, and solo travelers. Other Popular locations are Devkund, Harishchandragad, Malshej Ghat, God Valley, Secret Waterfall.
- Trek to the Highest Peak of Maharashtra
- The thrill of walking through a forest, amidst Fields, Farmland, and Grasslands during Monsoon
- Scenic trails, steep slopes, and mesmerizing waterfalls.
- Visit Kalsubai temple
- The Thrill of climbing four narrow iron ladders on vertical rock faces
- Suitable for both seasoned trekkers and nature enthusiasts.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of valleys and lush green landscapes.
- Views of Harihargad, Brahmagriri, AMK, Harihargad, Brahmagriri, Harishchandragad, and Ghanchakkar from the top.
Kalsubai Monsoon Trek
Album Link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/URq7GxrXoAWy8zY9A
Charges for Kalsubai Peak Monsoon Trek:
- Without Pickup: ₹ 750
(Participants need to reach the base village in their own vehicle)
- Pickup Kasara: ₹ 1100
(A shared Jeep Pickup from Kasara will be provided)
|Height/Altitude||5400 ft (1646 m)|
|Best Time to Visit||June-October|
|Difficulty Level||Moderate ( Click Here )|
|Kalsubai Trek Distance||6.6 Kilometers|
|Duration||8 hours in total|
|Charges/Fees||INR 750 onwards|
|Batch Size||25 Participants Only|
|Trek Organised by||Mischief Treks|
Detailed Itinerary - Kalsubai Trek
Meeting Point: Kasara Local Train Station.
Three hours prior to the event date and time, we will be creating a WhatsApp group for coordination purposes.
Catch CSMT- Kasara slow local
- 09:32 pm - CSMT
- 09:40 pm - Byculla
- 09:50 pm - Dadar
- 10:00 pm - Kurla
- 10:06 pm - Ghatkopar
- 10:27 pm - Thane
- 10:51 pm - Dombivali
- 11:03 pm - Kalyan
- 12:13 am - Kasara
Those coming by train to Kasara station need to reach Kasara as per the above-mentioned train schedule. Those coming by own vehicle need to reach the meeting point (Baba-da-dhaba Kasara) before 12:40 am and follow our vehicles till the trek location.
Plan for the Kalsubai Trek
- Reach Kasara station by 12:15 am
- Meet the trek leader at Kasara station platform 4 exit gate and proceed to base village in local Jeep.
- Stop over at a dhaba just 10 min from station to freshen up
- We shall have an introduction and safety instruction session and Start trekking around 3.00 am
- Reach the top and enjoy the view standing at the highest peak of Maharashtra.
- Around 8.30 am head back to base and then proceed to have lunch.
- Reach Kasara Station around 3 pm
Those coming by Own vehicle need to reach Baba da Dhabha before 12:25 am and follow the transport Vehicle to the base village.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and drop from Kasara ( If opted for )
- Breakfast and Tea
- Lunch - Veg / Jain Food
- Govt / Local Body Charges as applicable
- Trek expertise charges
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Any emergency evacuations/rescue (if required)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above.
- Identity proof.
- Reliable shoes with good grip and extra pair of floaters.
- Water (minimum 2 Ltrs) Compulsory.
- Rain gear - windcheater/raincoat/poncho.
- Keep your phone fully charged.
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Some ready-to-eat food like biscuits, plum cake, etc to keep your tummy happy.
- Medicines (if you need any), Glucon D / Electrol / Enerzyl Powder (We will have a basic first aid kit with us).
- A haversack to put all your things. Your hands need to be free while trekking.
- And most imp thing, carry lot of enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Please do not apply to join our group if the terms and details mentioned on this page are not agreeable to you.
- Fitness: Please make sure you are Physically Fit to complete the event and BEFORE Booking you have gone through all the details, FAQ, Points to note, About Us, and Disclaimer.
- Food: The food during the event is home cooked food provided by local villagers living in tribal (Aadivasi) region. If you are choosy, cranky and grumpy about food, please avoid joining this event.
- Transport: Mischief treks does not own busses, Jeeps, Trains, or Flight. The transport options are hired by us just like people hire Ola/Uber/Auto/Taxi/Train. Any issues regarding the transport vehicles need to be addressed to concerned transport service provider. Pickup-and-Drop for the event is arranged only as "help" towards common means to travel together, Mischief Treks does not provide transport services or takes any liability regarding the same. Our role and responsibility starts from base village where the trek conducted by us begins.
- Trekking Shoes: Wear reliable shoes with good grip, the sole of the shoe gets ripped off if the shoe is not in good condition.
- About us: Don't forget to check the About-Us page if you are new to trekking in Maharashtra.
- Punctuality: In any adventure or sport event punctuality and discipline is utmost important. If you are late in catching the train/bus/cab, you will miss-out the pickup and will be considered dropout. If you are travelling in your vehicle, you may miss joining the group you are late. This is a group event and will not be personalized as per your timing.
- Discounts: To be honest, Discounts and coupon codes are just a marketing trick to fool people. No one offers something below the pre-decided rate slab. The charges on website haven't yet been adjusted (inflated) to provide for discounts. Mentioned amount is the lowest actual charges and hence discounts are currently not possible. Each organiser charges a certain amount based on his understanding regarding 'Worth' of his own event.
- Batch Size: We Do-Not conduct trek with 100-150 people in the group. Our batch size is limited and we prefer to have a Non-Crowded group for safety reasons.
- KYC Form: Once you have paid for the event you will receive a KYC form on WhatsApp as soon as your payment is verified by system. You need to submit this form within 3 hours of receiving the form. If you have booked for your friends too, you need to ask each of your friend to get this done. If you are booking just 1 day prior to event, the form needs to be submitted immediately to avoid any inconvenience (Refer FAQ section below)
CAUTION: Please be aware that even the easiest trek is fundamentally a "Trek," not a Tour, Hike, or Picnic. It's crucial to understand that an unfit individual might struggle to complete even half of an easy trek. Based on our prior experiences, an unfit person might perceive an easy-grade trek as the most difficult trek. Prior to making a booking for the event, ensure that you are in good physical and mental condition for trekking.
To understand What is Trek ( click here )
How to Reach Kalsubai:
To get accurate travel info for reaching the meeting point at Kalsubai and then moving further to the Base village
- Open Google search tab
- Type the following words in the search window "My location to Kasara station distance" -AND- same can be done for your location to Kalsubai to find exact info.
- You shall get the exact time required to travel, modes of travel, and distance (kilometers) from your location.
How can I get all the details about Kalsubai Trek, can someone read it out for me on phone?
Ans. All the details about Kalsubai Trek are mentioned on this page itself, once you scroll up you will have all information on your screen. Sorry we do not read out details on phone as it usually creates lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication. Also, it's extremely important for you to ‘Read-and-Understand’ all the details before you book the event, so that you have absolute clarity. If something mentioned on this page is confusing, you can get clarity on chat by connecting with us on our official WhatsApp number +91 7719800777. In case you wish to discuss something that is NOT mentioned on this website we can arrange a callback from one of our trek leaders.
What is the last date of booking Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Online booking for Kalsubai closes once the slots are sold out. Ideally you need to book at least 3-4 days prior to event date and time.
We are travelling by our own vehicle for the Kalsubai, where should we reach?
Ans. You need to reach the meeting point mentioned in the WhatsApp group at the scheduled meeting time. You will be given exact GPS coordinates of the location as well as the contact person details in the WhatsApp group.
Which is the base village for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Bari Village in Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra is the base village for Kalsubai Trek. The summit height/altitude of Kalsubai Peak in the Sahyadri mountain ranges is 1646 meters (or 5400 feet). This is known as the Everest of Maharashtra.
What is Kalsubai Trek’s Distance?
- The travel distance to Kalsubai from Mumbai is 153.3 Kilometers. On and average, it takes roughly 04 Hours and 14 minutes to reach depending on traffic conditions on a given day.
- The travel distance to Kalsubai from Pune is 170.7 Kilometers. On and average, it takes roughly 05 Hours and 05 minutes to reach depending on traffic conditions on a given day.
- The travel distance to Kalsubai from Navi-Mumbai is 150.6 Kilometers. On and average, it takes roughly 04 Hours and 14 minutes to reach depending on traffic conditions on a given day.
- The travel distance to Kalsubai from Thane is 131.9 Kilometers. On and average, it takes roughly 03 Hours and 39 minutes to reach depending on traffic conditions on a given day.
- The travel distance to Kalsubai from Vasai-Virar is 150.4 Kilometers. On and average, it takes roughly 04 Hours and 34 minutes to reach depending on traffic conditions on a given day.
How long is the Kalsubai Trek in Kilometers?
Ans. The Kalsubai Trek is approximately 6.6 Kilometers long. It takes almost 4 Hours to ascend, and 2 hours and 30 minutes to descend. The summit height/altitude of Kalsubai Peak in the Sahyadri mountain ranges is 1646 meters (or 5400 feet).
How much is the duration of Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. The total time taken for Kalsubai Trek is approximately 8 Hours, which includes climbing up, spending time at the peak and the time taken to descend back to base. It takes almost 4 Hours to ascend, and 2 hours and 30 minutes to descend.
What is the Difficulty level of Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Kalsubai Trek is an easy-moderate grade trek suitable for beginners with average physical fitness. Kalsubai falls under TREK category, and it’s not a picnic/tour/trip. Participants need to have at least average physical fitness. Any person of any age with basic fitness level can do this trek without any difficulty. On the other hand, it’s extremely difficult for people who are physically unfit or people addicted to comfort lifestyle.
- Best Time To Visit: Monsoon Season and Winter Season
- Difficulty: Easy-Moderate grade
- Altitude/Height: 5400 ft (1646 m)
- Total Duration: 8 Hours
- Trek Distance: 6.6 Km
- Region: Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
- Base Village: Bari
How is the route to Kalsubai?
Ans. The Route to Kalsubai is through forest region and with a gradual 40 degree incline hill walk. The entire path is scenic and breathtaking. You will be crossing multiple water streams and dense tree patches while trekking. The views are mind blowing on the entire trail. You will also experience small waterfalls during Kalsubai trek in Monsoon Season
What is the best time to visit Kalsubai?
Ans. The best time to visit Kalsubai is during the Monsoon season i.e. June-October 2023, and also during winter season December to March. The landscape is filled with lush green grass during monsoon and the clouds form a magnificent backdrop. As compared to any other season, rainy season is highly preferred for the trek.
How to book/register for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. To book/register for Kalsubai trek you need to click on Book Now button on this official booking website www.mischieftreks.com of Mischief Treks, and select the preferred date available for booking Kalsubai Trek. Next step is to follow the instructions mentioned on your screen. Once you have made the payment and submitted your KYC data, your booking stands confirmed.
Are discounts available for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. We have multiple discounts available for Kalsubai Trek. Early bird discount is available for people who book 30 days prior to event date and time. Group Discount, Couple Discount, and Solo Discount is also available. These discounts are automatically applied while you are completing the booking process on the online booking website www.mischieftreks.com
Q. What is provided in meals?
Ans. Breakfast will consist of poha and tea and Lunch will consist of Roti, seasonal veg, dal, rice, papad and pickle.
Is Jain Food available during Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Jain Food is available at Kalsubai, provided you share your food preference well in advance prior to booking the trek. Preparing separate food for just one or two persons may not be possible at certain situations due to time constraints. Although, in such situations we can try to provide Jain food but cannot assure it.
What's included in meals at Kalsubai?
Ans. Generally the breakfast consists of Poha and tea. The lunch, Veg thali comprising of Dal, Rice, Chapati, and Seasonal Veg arranged from village home. All meals are prepared by the local villagers. One needs to keep the expectations realistic and also always keep in mind that the villagers are not trained chefs.
Please Note- If you are following a diet or cranky about food, we request you to bring your own food as this is a trekking event and food is not the focus here. At any 1-2 day treks entire focus is on safety and getting event conducted in a way to have memorable experience. Please do not book this event if you are looking for restaurant type of food.
Is stay option available at Kalsubai?
Ans. Stay option is not available during Kalsubai Trek. We will be constantly moving and at the places we have meals, we will be halting for a short while only. This event does not provide time to sleep or stay. Although you may choose to search for hotels in nearby locations in case you wish to stay before or after the trek.
Is parking available at Kalsubai?
Ans. Official Parking lot is not available at Kalsubai. You may choose to park your car/bike at the base. Till date we have not experienced any safety related issues for parking. The vehicles will be parked at owner’s responsibility and Mischief Treks does not take any liability for the vehicles.
Is Kalsubai trek available for booking?
Ans. The Booking for Kalsubai is available in two modes i.e. public batch booking, and Customised booking. Public batches are scheduled on specific dates and the bookings close as soon as the slots are sold out. Customised private batch booking for Kalsubai can be done for any date of your choice. For detailed information regarding charges you need to visit www.mischieftreks.com for Private Trek Booking.
Is changing room available at Kalsubai?
Ans. At base village you can change clothes at the village home. Male/Female participants can one by one use the changing space at base village after the trek is over.
Is Washroom/Toilet available at Kalsubai?
Ans. Before the trek starts a washroom is available at the base-village/Train-station. All participants use the same washroom. During the trek on the mountains there are no washrooms available because the Treks are conducted in forest/mountain region, and these terrains are not commercial establishments.
Is Kalsubai Trek safe for girls/women travelling alone?
Ans. Apart from standard risks of any Trek, Kalsubai is Safe for Girls/Women. Mostly 30% of participants come up solo and blend in. Unless you go against the safety instructions of Trek Leader, you are safe. There is no additional risk involved in Kalsubai Trek.
Is Kalsubai Safe for solo travelers?
Ans. Mischief Treks has a track record of making the trekking and camping events extremely safe for females as well as Males. Normally 65%–75% of our participants are females. Any outdoor event has its own standard risks involved. ‘IF’ the participant follows the safety instructions of the Trek Leader, the trek is safe to participate.
Is it safe to trek to Kalsubai during Monsoon season?
Ans. It’s a myth that trekking is not safe during monsoon. In fact during monsoon the slippery gravel on rocks gets washed away and the rocks provide better grip. Although post monsoon the moss formation starts at certain patches which is very slippery and may get risky if you are trekking without a experienced trek leader.
Is Kalsubai suitable for beginners?
Ans. The Kalsubai is perfectly suitable for beginners having basic fitness levels. This is a Trek and not a tour or picnic, physically unfit people will find it extremely difficult.
What is the Male-Female ratio for Kalsubai batch?
Ans. Generally, the gender ratio is 65 percent females and 35 percent females for the batches of Kalsubai Trek. Mostly 30% of participants come up solo and blend in.
What is the maximum batch size for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. The batch size for Kalsubai batch of Mischief Treks is limited to 30 Participants. We are strictly against overcrowded batches.
Can a single person join/register for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Yes, solo participants are welcome for Kalsubai Trek. A person can register for the treks even if he/she is joining in alone for the group trek of Kalsubai.
Is Group booking available for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Yes, Kalsubai Trek group booking is available along with other options like couple booking and solo booking. Also discounts are available for each type of booking.
Are Kids allowed for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Yes, Age is no longer a barrier, we are in an era where kids are accomplishing great things at a very young age. When it comes to trekking and adventure, Kids have been scaling peaks of difficult grade treks too, Trekkers are always excited to have Kids in the group at Kalsubai. Participants of any age with required fitness levels can register for the event, Kids below 16 years of age need to be accompanied with adult guardian.
What is the Age limit for Kalsubai?
Ans. We at Mischief Treks welcome participants of all age groups. Age is never a criteria to participate in our events, as long as the participant is physically fit to complete the trek he/she may register. We have had participants ranging from 3 years of age to 75 years of age.
Is mobile phone network connectivity available at Kalsubai?
Ans. Intermittent mobile-network coverage is available for Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone mobile network at Kalsubai. We recommend that you should inform your loved ones that you may be not contactable during the trek. Its recommended to keep your hands free and your mobile in your bag while trekking.
Is Mobile phone charging available during Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. At base village you may get a chance to charge your phone. But its difficult to predict if the village will have electricity supply at the time of our visit. Villages in this region face lot of power cuts for several hours during the day.
Can I pay in cash or make on spot payment for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Cash payment are not accepted for Kalsubai Trek. You need to make 100 percent payment at the time of booking. Loan or EMI option is available only for treks costing Rs.20000 and above.
Is partial payment or EMI option available for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. For Kalsubai partial payment, Loan, or EMI option is not available. Only for treks costing Rs.20000 and above, this facility can be made available.
Is Kalsubai Trek batch crowded?
Ans. As you must have observed, Mischief Treks is into Non-Crowded trek batches, hence once max limit of participant count is reached we have to close registration. We do not conduct Overcrowded trek batches with 80-100 people with us, it's against our safety policy. Overcrowded-batch is common phenomenon with most of the low-cost amateur trek groups.
Is transport available for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Yes, Transport can be opted for Kalsubai Trek. Pickup will be done from pickup and drop points mentioned in the event itinerary.
Is pickup and drop available for Kalsubai from Mumbai?
Ans. If the itinerary does not mention Mumbai pickup, yet the option for Pickup and Drop from Mumbai can be made available on request at an extra cost for Kalsubai Trek. You may select the relevant payment option at the time of booking based on the availability on the particular batch date.
How is the Weather at Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Currently the weather is very pleasant during morning and in the evening at Kalsubai Trek location. This weather is suitable for the trek.
What are the Charges/Fees/Cost for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. For Kalsubai Trek, there are 3 options for charges.
- Charges without pickup: Rs.750 Per person
- Charges with Kasara Station pickup: Rs.1100 Per person
- Charges with Mumbai Bus Pickup: Rs.1400
What are the Places-To-Visit near Kalsubai?
The list of best places to visit near Kalsubai varies every season. In this season of this year 2023, the following locations will make your visit worthwhile
- Ratangad Fort
- Harishchandragad Fort
- Malshej Ghat
- Sandhan Valley
- Taramati Peak
- Bhandardara Dam
- Randha Waterfall
- Amruteshwar Temple
- AMK – Alang Madan Kulang
- Shahaji's Fort Trek
- Harihar Fort Trek
- Aad fort Trek
- Igatpuri Secret Camping
Kalsubai Quotes for Instagram Reels and posts?
- When everything feels like an uphill struggle, Just think of the view from the top
- Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you are climbing it.
- Let's wander where the WiFi is does not work.
- We don't stop hiking because we grow old - we grow old because we stop hiking.
- Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing
What are the dates available for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. The Kalsubai Trek public batches are scheduled for weekends from June-October 2023. Private batches of Kalsubai can be customised on any date, of any month, of the year 2023. Online booking available on www.mischieftreks.com
What if there is an issue with transport, i.e. the bus breaks down, AC is not working, or wheel gets punctured? Will we get a refund?
Ans. Mischief Treks as a team conducts treks only. All the support functions like transport, food etc. are sourced from various other vendors to help the participants have additional support for the trek. Equipment failure can happen any time with any piece of machinery and we can try to get a replacement/repair from the vendor. This may consume time and the trek leader may decide to continue the trek as deemed fit to get the event completed. We as well as the participants have to bear with it. There are no refunds possible in such case. The Trek leader's decision to terminate the trek or continue the trek with available resources will be final and binding
Will we be returning at exact time mentioned in the itinerary for Kalsubai ?
Ans. The Itinerary is for reference purpose only, the timing for returning is based on the average time taken during our previous events. Actual timeline for a particular date depends on Weather conditions, Traffic Conditions, Participants speed and endurance.
How do we get in touch after reaching meeting point for Kalsubai Trek?
Ans. Three hours prior to the event date and time, we shall create a WhatsApp group for pickup/meetup coordination. You will be provided all the necessary information regarding contact person, exact point to meet etc. Apart from meeting and pickup coordination, rest all details are available on this event details page itself.
Why is submitting emergency contact details and KYC information mandatory?
Ans. It’s a standard protocol and also part of guideline by local authorities. We are accountable for every Human-Body present at our event, and in case of any unfortunate event need to provide all relevant information about you to governing authorities. In order to comply, we have to take authentic information from you. Providing Fake/Incomplete information, or non-submission of the details will make your booking (paid amount) invalid and no refund will be provided in such case. You will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Does the cancellation policy/rescheduling policy apply to me if I book on event day or last day?
Ans. Yes, the policy is applicable irrespective of the booking date. The cancellation/reschedule policy is applicable to everyone with immediate effect from the date and time of booking. The refunds/rescheduling requests will be processed based on the date and time of cancellation/reschedule request sent to us. The date and time of booking the event are irrelevant for calculating applicable slabs for refunds.
What is the basis of cancellation/reschedule policy in case of medical or personal emergency of participant or organizing team?
Ans. The cancellation policy is based on fairness towards the participant and the organizing team. In case of medical/personal emergency, the loss arising out of cancellation/reschedule will be borne by the respective person i.e. if the organizing team faces an emergency situation and the event gets canceled, the participant will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if the participant faces an emergency situation, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss. The cancellation policy is designed with a completely unbiased approach towards the participant and organizing team and is aimed at fairness towards both.
Q. Which are the best waterfalls near Mumbai?
Ans. There are several waterfalls at close proximity to Mumbai, these are best suited for one day visit, and are part of One-Day Trek by Mischief Treks. The most popular waterfalls are as follows:
- Devkund waterfall
- Nanemachi aterfall
- Naneghat Waterfall
- Aadrai waterfall
- Kalu Waterfall
- Secret Waterfall and Rafting
- Forest Veil Waterfall
- God Valley waterfall
- Bhandardara Reverse Waterfall
- Kalmandavi Waterfall
- Secret Waterfall Trek
- Ratankada Waterfall Trek
- Vadap Waterfall Trek
- Reverse Waterfall Trek
- Secret Waterfall Cliff Jumping
- Adoshi Waterfall Khopoli
- Anandwadi Waterfall
- Amboli Waterfall
- Ashoka WaterFall
- Bendewadi Waterfall
- Bhandardara Waterfall
- Bhivpuri Waterfall
- Chinchoti waterfall
- Dabhosa Waterfalls
- Devkund Waterfall
- Dugarwadi Waterfall
- Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Ekiv Waterfall
- Hidden Waterfall Cliff Jumping
- Hidden Waterfall Rappelling
- Hiradpada Waterfall
- Igatpuri Waterfall
- Juinagar Waterfall
- Junnar Waterfall
- Kataldhaar waterfall
- Kumbhe Waterfall
- Kundmala Waterfall
- Kune Falls
- Kanhe Waterfall
- Konkada Waterfall
- Lingya Ghat Waterfall
- Lingmala Waterfall
- Milkybar Waterfall
- Mumbra Waterfall
- Malshej Ghat Waterfall
- Pandavkada Waterfall
- Palase Waterfall
- Palshe Waterfall
- Reverse Waterfall Lonavala
- Randha Waterfall
- Satsada Waterfall
- Secret Waterfall Jungle Trail
- Tapalwadi Waterfall
- Thosegar/Thoseghar Waterfall
- Tamini Ghat Waterfall
- Tamhini Ghat Waterfall
- Umbrella Falls, Waterfall
- Vihigaon Ashoka Water Falls
- Vajrai Waterfall
- Vasundhara Waterfall
- Waghoba Waterfall
- Yeoor Waterfall
- Zenith Waterfall
Mischief Treks Secret waterfall is also one of the most desired locations in Monsoon. Rappelling activities are also done during monsoons in most of the waterfalls near Mumbai.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
Events by Mischief Treks
- Group Tours and Customized Trips starting from Mumbai
- One Day Treks in/near Mumbai
- Camping and Stargazing
- Night Cycling
- Fireflies Festival 2023
- Rann of Kutch - Rann Utsav 2023-2024
- Kids Trek and Activities in Mumbai
Kaslubai is located in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, India. It is part of the Sahyadri mountain range and is renowned as the highest peak in Maharashtra as well as one of the most overcrowded treks.
The summit of Kaslubai stands at an elevation of approximately 1,646 meters (5,400 feet) above sea level.
The trek to Kaslubai is considered moderately challenging. It involves a steep ascent to reach the peak, and some sections of the trail can be rocky and uneven.
The trek usually takes around 3 to 4 hours to reach the summit, depending on the starting point and the trekker's pace.
The best time to undertake the Kaslubai trek is during the post-monsoon season, from October to February. The weather during this period is generally pleasant, and the landscape is lush and green.
Age and Fitness:
The trek is open to people of various age groups, but it does require a reasonable level of fitness and stamina. Young children and elderly individuals might find the trek challenging.
Trekkers can choose to do the Kaslubai trek individually or in groups, but one should never go to trek locations on their own as it involves life-risk. Always plan to go for trekking with a professional and reputed trek group. The group size may vary based on the preference of the trekkers or the trekking organizers. Low cost trek groups have large batch size ranging from 80-150 people, if you dont like to be treated like sheep, avoid signing up on cheap deals.
The region surrounding Kaslubai is inhabited by local villagers, and trekkers might encounter some of these communities during the trek. It provides an opportunity to experience the local culture and traditions.
Kaslubai and its surroundings are home to diverse flora and fauna. Trekkers are encouraged to practice responsible trekking, such as not leaving any trash behind and respecting the natural environment.
Events by Mischief Treks
- Group Tours and Customized Trips starting from Mumbai
- One Day Treks in/near Mumbai
- Camping and Stargazing
- Night Cycling in Mumbai
- Easy Treks for Beginners and Kids
- Link: https://www.mischieftreks.com/collections/easy-trek-for-beginners
Tours starting from Mumbai
- Jog Waterfall Tour - Karnataka
- Hampi Tour
- Kumta Gokarna Beach Tour
- Kaas - Valley Of Flower Tour
- Statue of Unity Tour - Gujrat
- Manali Kasol Tour - Himachal
- Rann of Kutch - Rann Utsav 2023-2024
- Link: https://www.mischieftreks.com/trip/rann-of-kutch-tour-from-mumbai-rann-utsav
Following are the most sought-out one day treks in Maharashtra. These treks are suitable for a day visit and offer adventurous experience during Monsoon and Winter season.
- Aad Fort Trek
- Aadrai Jungle Trek
- Andharban Jungle Trek
- Asava Fort Trek
- Asherigad Fort Trek
- Bhairavgad Fort Trek
- Bhimashankar Trek
- Bhimdev Fort Trek
- Bhimgad Fort Trek
- Bhivgad Fort Trek
- Cycling Trek
- Devkund Trek
- Forest Veil Trek
- Ganpati Gadad Trek
- Garbett Plateau Trek
- Harihar Fort Trek
- Harishchandragad Trek
- Irshalgad Fort Trek
- Kaas Plateau Trek
- Kaas Valley Trek
- Kalavantin Fort Trek
- Kalsubai Trek
- Kalu Waterfall Trek
- Kids Trek
- Kohoj Fort Trek
- Kothaligad Trek
- Matheran Trek
- Malshej Ghat Trek
- Mrugagad Fort Trek
- Nandhimal Trek
- Naneghat Trek
- Nanemachi Trek
- Non Crowded Trek
- One Tree hill trek
- Peb Fort Trek
- Padargad Fort Trek
- Ratangad Fort Trek
- Raigad Fort Trek
- Rappelling Trek
- Ratankada Trek
- Sandhan Valley Trek
- Secret Waterfall Trek
- Sondai Trek
- Tandulwadi Trek
- Vasota Fort Trek
- Vikatgad Trek
- Visapur Fort Trek
- Vishramgad Fort Trek
- Waterfall Rappelling Trek
- Night Cycling Trek
- Bhandardara Trek
- Jivdhan Fort Trek
- Karnala Bird Sanctuary
- Karnala Fort Trek
- Kataldhar Waterfall Trek
- Koraigad Trek
- Korigad Trek
- Kundalika Valley Trek
- Lohagad Trek
- Madhe ghat Waterfall Trek
- Nanemachi Trek
- Raigad Fort Trek
- Raireshwar Trek
- Rajgad Fort Trek
- Rajmachi Trek
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Sudhagad Fort Trek
- Takmak Fort Trek
- Waterfall Rappelling
September 17, 2023 Update: Weather conditions at Kalsubai
The weather in the month of September is pleasant, slight drizzle is expected late at night. The visibility is clear and night sky looks splendid. Average temperature for the day expected to be around 27°C. Chance of rain 25%. The terrain has started filling up with tiny flowers. These flowers are called 'Sonki' flowers.
- 90% will be refunded if canceled 15 days (360+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if canceled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if canceled 05 days (120+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if canceled in less than 05 days (120 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on the scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets canceled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund. If you need to cancel your current booking and/or reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 120 hours prior to the trek. From 0hrs - 120 hours prior to trek date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 120hours of event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 5 days. The basis of the cancelation policy is to protect the participant and the organizers from undue financial losses arising out of unforeseen situations. If the event gets canceled due to the medical/personal emergency of the organising team member, the participants will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if there is a medical/personal emergency at the participant's end, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss.