This is our Special Tour to Gandikota, we will be visiting the World famous Grand Canyon on India, Gandikota Fort, Belum Caves, Ram Shivlinga Temple, and Balaji Temple. The Belum Caves is largest and longest cave system open to the public on the Indian subcontinent, known for its speleothems, such as stalactite and stalagmite formations. This is a Tour filled of fun and one of the best way to start your New Year. This event is Safe and suitable for Girls, Solo Travelers, Family, Women, Couples and Kids. This is one of the best Location to Visit in India.
The Gandikota and Belum Caves Tour from Mumbai. Travel Package includes train tickets to Tadipatri. This tour to Gandikota will provide you with the maximum travel experience of Andhra Pradesh. The event is Kids, Group, Women, Couples and Families friendly. Other locations are Kasol, Rann Of Kutch.
|Tour Location||Gandikota, Andhra Pradesh|
|Best Time to Visit||Sep to Feb|
|Difficulty Level||Easy - Tour|
|Duration||3N | 3D|
|Charges/Fees||INR 2500 onwards|
|Suitable For||All age groups|
|Tour Organised by||Mischief Treks|
|Batch Size||25 Participants|
- New Year Celebration at the Stay
- Gandikota – Penna Gorge View Point
- Gandikota Fort - Historical Structures
- A walk inside Belum Caves for 1.5km
- Formations & Geographical miracles of Caves
- 13th Century Ram-Shivlinga Temple
- Balaji Temple
- Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- Gautam buddha statue
- Mafia - Tattva style
- Photography - be ready to get clicked.
- All the "Masti" which is a USP of Mischief Treks.
Gandikota and Belum Caves Tour
Meeting Point: Tadipatri Train station at 10:00am
Two Days prior to the event date and time, we will be creating a WhatsApp group for coordination purposes. Exact GPS locations for each pickup point, coordinator contact, Live location of bus, etc will be shared in the group.
Day 0 - Fri
Board Train for Gandikota (MAS FESTIVAL SPL) from Lokmanya Tilak Terminus,
18.45 – LTT, 19.05 – Thane, 19.25 – Kalyan, and 22:00 - Pune ( Pune Participant can join us from here )
Day 1 :
- 09.00 am - We'll be having our Breakfast in the Train
- 10.00 am - We would Reach Tadipatri Station
- 10.15 am - Start our journey for Gandikota (2 hour journey )
- 12.15 pm – Reach Hotel and Freshen up
- 01.30 pm – Lunch - Veg & Non
- 02.30 pm – Explore Gandikota fort and Historical Monuments (5 mins walking from Hotel)
- 05.00 pm – Sunset view from Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- 07.00 pm – Come back to the hotel
- 08.00 pm – Dinner time
- 10.00 pm – Play games, share stories and enjoy a fun time with the group
- 11.00 pm – Off to bed those who wish to sleep
- 12.00 pm - It's time to Celebrate the beginning of New Year, Welcoming 2023 with a Big Blast.
- 08.00 am – Wake up and get ready for lot of exploration.
- 09.00 am – Breakfast
- 10.00 am – Leave For Belum caves
- 12.00 am – Explore Belum Caves
- 01.00 pm – Exit caves and explore the surrounding attractions
- 02.00 pm – Leave for Owk Reservoir for Lunch
- 02.30 pm – Lunch at River View Restaurant
- 03.30 pm – Leisure Time at Lake ( you can opt for Boating too )
- 04.30 pm – Start return journey towards the Tadipatri
- 05.30 pm – Explore few temples in Tadipatri
- 07.30 pm - Board MAS CSMT EXP (01460) from Tadipatri Station
- 10.00 pm – Overnight Journey in the train
- 09:00 am – Reach Pune
- 10:47 am – Reach Kalyan
- 11:22 am – Thane
- 11:52 am – Dadar
What is included in the tour
- Train Travelling Mumbai to Mumbai in Non A/C Sleeper Coaches (If opted for)
- Dormitory Accommodation / Tent Stay (15 minutes walking distance from Gandikota fort)
- Day 1 - Lunch, Dinner.
- Day 2 - Breakfast, Lunch.
- Private transport for exploring places
- Govt / Local charges as applicable
- Expertise charges
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during train travel.
- Any emergency evacuations/rescue (if required)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above.
- Identity proof.
- Water (minimum 1 Ltrs) Compulsory.
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, extra clothes and toiletries.
- Bedsheet/Sleeping bag for train travel.
- Keep your phone fully charged.
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Some ready-to-eat food like biscuits, plum cake, etc to keep your tummy happy.
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater
- Medicines (if you need any), Glucon D / Electrol / Enerzyl Powder (We will have a basic first aid kit with us).
- A haversack to put all your things. Your hands need to be free.
- And most imp thing, carry a lot of enthusiasm and team spirit.
TRAVEL: The Train Timings will be as follows:
- Our crew will be traveling by train from Mumbai for the event, You may choose to join the group from Mumbai itself. We can help you with booking train tickets. The Tour Leader will be carrying the tickets with him and he will be coordinating with TTE too.
- We get the train tickets from online IRCTC , if you book late you will get RAC/Waiting List Ticket. OR, you have to opt for Tatkal Ticket.
- The organiser reserves right to make changes to the itinerary depending on the situation (if need be).
Stay will be in a hotel on group hall sharing basis.
We will be creating a WhatsApp group 3 days prior to the event date for coordination and final instructions. The batch coordinator will be carrying all train tickets and will meet you at the train station.
Please make sure you have gone through the entire details, disclaimer, and FAQ/Points to note, BEFORE booking the event. Please do not apply to join our group without reading and understanding the details explained on this page.
Q. Can someone read out the details for me on phone?
Ans. All the details are mentioned on this page itself, once you scroll up you will all info on your screen. Sorry we do not verbally provide details on phone as it usually creates lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication. Also, its extremely important to read and understand all the details before you book the event so that you have absolute clarity. If something mentioned on this page is confusing , you can get clarity on chat by clicking on chat with us button on top. To discuss things that are not mentioned on this website we can arrange a callback from one of our Tour leaders.
Q. I have booked/paid for the event, is my booking confirmed for the event?
Ans. No !, your booking can become invalid if you do not submit the "Most Important Details" required for emergency situations. For any Trek/Adventure event the organizers need to have your details at least 24 hours prior to the event. We do not allow anyone to the campsite until we have complete and authentic details of the person. This info is crucial in case of an emergency and is a mandatory KYC parameter. The link for the "personal details form" will be sent on WhatsApp immediately after you complete the booking instructions mentioned on the website. Submitting incomplete/incorrect/fake details in the form will make your booking invalid and no refund will be provided in such case.
Q. Why is submitting emergency contact details and KYC information mandatory?
Ans. Its a standard protocol and also a guideline by Govt of India. We are accountable for every "Human-Body" present at our campsite or trek is our responsibility and in case of any unfortunate event we will be asked by authorities to provide all relevant information about you. In order to comply with the authorities we have to take authentic information from you. Fake/Incomplete information or non-submission of the details will make your ticket (paid amount) invalid and no refund will be provided in such case. You will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Q. If I have opted for "with transport", which vehicle will be provided?
Ans. Transport from travel city is generally provided by bus. The bus capacity varies with reference to participant count. 17 seater, 26 Seater, 32 seater etc .. , if the participant count is low we may opt for Qualis/Sumo/ Tavera for transport
Q. Does the cancellation policy/rescheduling policy apply to me if I book on event day or last day?
Ans: Yes, the policy is applicable irrespective of the booking date. The cancellation / reschedule policy is applicable to everyone with immediate effect from the date and time of booking. The refunds/rescheduling requests will be processed based on the date and time of cancellation/reschedule request sent to us and the date and time of booking the event are irrelevant.
Q. What is the basis of cancellation/reschedule policy in case of medical or personal emergency of participant or organizing team?
Ans: The cancellation policy is based on fairness towards the participant and the organizing team. In case of medical/personal emergency, the loss arising out of cancellation/reschedule will be borne by the respective person. i.e. if the organizing team faces an emergency situation and the event gets canceled, the participant will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if the participant faces an emergency situation, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss. The cancellation policy is designed with a completely unbiased approach towards the participant and organizing team and is aimed at fairness towards both.
Q. What if there is an issue with transport, i.e. the bus breaks down, AC is not working, tyre gets punctured? will we get a refund?
Ans. Mischief Treks as a team conducts treks/tours only. All the support functions like transport, food etc are sourced from various other vendors to help the participants have it streamlined. Equipment failure can happen any time with any piece of machinery and we can try to get a replacement/repair from the vendor. This may consume time and the trek/tour leader may decide to continue the event as deemed fit to get the event completed. We as well as the participants have to bare with it. There are no refunds possible in such case. The Trek/Tour leader's decision to terminate the event or continue the event with available resources will be final and binding.
Q. How many people will be coming for the tour?
Ans. Depends on the number of people booking the event. Generally, the batch size is approximately 20-25 participants.
Q. Is Tour safe for solo participants?
Ans. Yes is safe and comfortable. Mostly 40% of the participants come solo and blend in with the leaders and the rest of the group.
Q. Is this tour safe for girls?
Ans. Mischief Treks has a track record of making our events extremely safe for girls. Normally 60 – 75 % of our participants are females.
Q. Can we pay in cash or installment ?
Ans. Sorry we do not accept cash payments. There are no installment scheme.
Q. What is the last date of booking the event?
Ans. Bookings close once tickets are sold out. Ideally you need to book atleast 1 month advance.
Q. How should I book the event?
Ans. All you have to do is press the book now button on this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How do we get in touch after reaching meeting point?
Ans. We will be creating a whatsapp group for coordination where you will be provided all the necessary information regarding contact person, exact point to meet etc..
Q. Will we be returning at exact time mentioned in the itinerary?
Ans. The Itinerary is for reference purpose only, it is based on average time taken during our previous events. Actual timeline for a particular date depends on Weather conditions, Traffic Conditions, Participants speed and endurance.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
Gandikota Fort Trivia
Gandikota Fort, also known as the "Grand Canyon of India." Yeah, you heard it right! We've got our own mini-Grand Canyon right here in Andhra Pradesh, how cool is that?
This place has got history, like, dating back to the medieval times! The Kamma dynasty built it back in the 13th century, and then came along the Vijayanagara Empire and the Qutb Shahi dynasty, all adding their spice to the mix.
The fort was all about being a badass defense outpost, with high stone walls and watchtowers, making sure nobody messed with the rulers and their turf. It's like ancient-style security, y'know?
Now, check this out - we've got a unique blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural styles going on here. The Ranganatha Swamy Temple and Jama Masjid show off this funky fusion that'll make your eyes pop!
And oh, the hidden gems! Yep, besides the famous temple and mosque, there are secret passages, granaries, and old wells just waiting to be explored. It's like a real-life treasure hunt!
Now, let's talk about the views, people. Sunrise and sunset at Gandikota Fort are just magical. You'd think you're in a movie scene with the gorge and landscape changing colors. Instagram-worthy, no doubt!
Now, don't worry about crowds taking over this hidden gem. Sure, it's getting popular, but Gandikota still keeps its chill vibe. You can escape the city hustle and just chill amidst these ancient ruins and the serene landscapes.
So, whether you're into history, nature, or just want a unique experience, Gandikota Fort has got you covered. Pack your bags, folks, and let's head to our very own mini-Grand Canyon! It's gonna be epic!
- 90% will be refunded if cancelled 30 days (720+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if cancelled 20 days (480+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if cancelled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if cancelled in less than 10 days (240 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets cancelled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund.
The 100% refund is applicable after deduction of third-party cancellation charges i.e. train and stay. The cancellation charges of train tickets and stay need to be paid by the participant. For this event the stay cancellation charges are 500/- and train cancellation charges will be as applicable as per Indian Railways rules.
If you need to reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 720 hours prior to the event date and time. From 00 hrs - 720 hours prior to the event date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 720hours of event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to threaten/blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 10 days. This mutually agreed cancellation policy is applicable to you and us as well. The Date and time of cancellation request sent to us will be considered for calculation of the applicable slab given above. The date and time of booking the event are not relevant for calculating the number of days and hours remaining between the event date and cancellation request.