If we talk about a dream travel destination which is everyone's favourite, Ladakh will be on the list. We all have at least once thought about going on Ladakh Tour, there are multiple reasons for it to be such an awesome travel location. Ladakh has everything from Muddy valleys, Temples, Waterfalls, barren mountains, shining lakes, and blazing sun, Himalayan glaciers, cold deserts, grasslands, vast stretches of rocky terrains, water bodies with changing colors and snow peaks.
Join us for an amazing Ladakh Tour Experience from Mumbai. You'll get to explore Srinagar, Sonamarg, Kargil, Aryan valley, Leh, Nubra Valley, and Pangong Lake. Tour is safe and suitable for Kids, Families, Couples, Solo, Girls, and Group.
Charges for Ladakh Tour:
- Per Person: ₹32,999 (Train/fight tickets are not included in this ticket.)
- Per Person (Twin Sharing): ₹35,999 (Train/fight tickets are not included in this ticket and twin sharing stay)
|Best Time to Visit||May to Aug|
|Duration||7 Night - 8 Days|
|Charges/Fees||INR 32999 onwards|
|Batch Size||25 Participants|
|Suitable for||Age group 01-45 Years|
|Tour Organised By||Mischief Treks|
- Get ready for a jam-packed adventure in Ladakh! Start off by visiting Sonamarg, Drass Village, and the Kargil War Memorial, and then take in the sights of Srinagar.
- Visit Giant Living Buddha Sculpture in Mulbek, and head over to the Aryan Valley for some exploration.
- Take some time to explore the Lamayuru Monastery, and witness the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus rivers at Magnetic Hill.
- Visit Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib, and the Hall of Fame museum and Shanti Stupa.
- Make your way to Nubra Valley for a camel safari amidst the dunes of Deskit.
- Visit the famous Pangong lake and explore the Hemis, Shey, and Thiksey Monasteries.
- Connect with locals, try some delicious local food, and don't forget to go shopping for some souvenirs.
Ladakh Tour By Mischief Treks
Day 1: Start from Srinagar
- Pickup from Srinagar Airport will be provided around 1 pm and then you can head to hotel/houseboat. If time permits you will be going for local sightseeing in Srinagar and Enjoy Shikhara Ride. Overnight stay will be at a hotel or houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar to Kargil | Sonamarg, Zojila Pass
- Post breakfast, you'll leave for Kargil. Visit Sonamarg on the way & reach Drass Village and cross zojila pass on the way. En route, have a magnificent view of the Kargil war memorial and view the famous Tiger and Tololing peaks from the Vijay war memorial hall site. Reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil.
Day 3: Kargil to Aryan Valley
- Wake up early and post breakfast head towards Leh, visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture, and Head to Aryan valley, the most beautiful valley in Ladakh. Experience the mysterious and unique culture, traditions, lifestyle, Art and local artists and fresh food from the farms of the inhabitants of the Aryan valley. The rest of the day is free to soak in the beauty of the valley. Overnight stay at Aryan valley.
Day 4: Aryan to Leh | Lamayuru Monastery, Magnetic Hill
- The morning post good breakfast leave for Leh, visit Lamayuru Monastery and enjoy the view of the moon landscape. Reach Leh by afternoon and visit Zanskar & Indus confluence Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib, and the Hall of Fame museum.
- If time permits we will also visit Shanti Stupa & spend some time shopping in Leh Market. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 5: Leh to Nubra Valley | Diskit Village, Camel Safari
- After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Nubra Valley via Khardungla.
- Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Have lunch at the camp and spend the rest of the day exploring Deskit village. Experience Camel safari amidst the dunes of Deskit and Hunder villages. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake | Deskit Monastery
- After Breakfast, visit Deskit Monastery for a magnificent view of the Nubra Valley. Drive towards Pangong lake via Shayok. Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake to Leh | Changla Pass, Hemis Monastery
- Enjoy early sunrise, have breakfast, and start the drive to Leh. En route, visit Changla Pass and the famous monasteries of Ladakh: Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery, and Thiksey Monastery. Check-in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Departure from Leh
- Trip ends at 12 pm, transfer to the airport and board the flight back home with a pocket full of memories from the Ladakh trip
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop from both airports as per the timings mentioned in the itinerary
- Traditional welcome drink at one destination
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Breakfast for 7 days
- Dinner for 7 nights
- All internal Transfers for 8 Days
- Wildlife fees & red cross fees
- Inner line permit for Nubra, Pangong
- Aryan Valley Village Walk
- Free Guidance
- 1 Hour shikara ride if time permits
- 1 Night stay in Houseboat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfare
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tour/extra meal ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned inclusions
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument entrances / medical & travel insurance.
- Any changes that you may choose to make during your tour/ additional cost due to flight cancellations, roadblocks, etc.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Extra pair of clothes - Colourful Ones
- Winter Clothes
- Camera / Scarf / Towel / Sunglasses / Slippers
- Some ready-to-eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine that you require usually (We do have a basic first aid kit)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments or carrying precious items.
Points to Note and FAQ's about Ladakh Tour
Following are the frequently asked questions regarding Ladakh Tour
Q. How do I get all the details about the tour, like charges, meeting time, pickup time and location, inclusion, exclusion, things to carry, etc? Can someone read it out for me on phone?
Ans. All the details are mentioned on this page itself, once you scroll up you will all info on your screen. Sorry we do not verbally provide details on phone as it usually creates lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication. Also, its extremely important to read and understand all the details before you book the event so that you have absolute clarity. If something mentioned on this page is confusing , you can get clarity on chat by clicking on chat with us button on top. To discuss things that are not mentioned on this website we can arrange a callback from one of our Tour leaders.
Q. I have booked/paid for the event, is my booking confirmed for Ladakh Tour?
Ans. No !, your booking can become invalid if you do not submit the "Most Important Details" required for emergency situations. For any Trek/Adventure event the organizers need to have your details at least 24 hours prior to the event. We do not allow anyone to the campsite until we have complete and authentic details of the person. This info is crucial in case of an emergency and is a mandatory KYC parameter. The link for the "personal details form" will be sent on WhatsApp immediately after you complete the booking instructions mentioned on the website. Submitting incomplete/incorrect/fake details in the form will make your booking invalid and no refund will be provided in such case.
Q. Why is submitting emergency contact details and KYC information mandatory?
Ans. Its a standard protocol and also a guideline by Govt of India. We are accountable for every "Human-Body" present at our campsite or trek is our responsibility and in case of any unfortunate event we will be asked by authorities to provide all relevant information about you. In order to comply with the authorities we have to take authentic information from you. Fake/Incomplete information or non-submission of the details will make your ticket (paid amount) invalid and no refund will be provided in such case. You will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Q. Does the cancellation policy/rescheduling policy apply to me if I book on event day or last day?
Ans: Yes, the policy is applicable irrespective of the booking date. The cancellation / reschedule policy is applicable to everyone with immediate effect from the date and time of booking. The refunds/rescheduling requests will be processed based on the date and time of cancellation/reschedule request sent to us and the date and time of booking the event are irrelevant.
Q. What is the basis of cancellation/reschedule policy in case of medical or personal emergency of participant or organizing team?
Ans: The cancellation policy is based on fairness towards the participant and the organizing team. In case of medical/personal emergency, the loss arising out of cancellation/reschedule will be borne by the respective person. i.e. if the organizing team faces an emergency situation and the event gets canceled, the participant will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if the participant faces an emergency situation, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss. The cancellation policy is designed with a completely unbiased approach towards the participant and organizing team and is aimed at fairness towards both.
Q. What if there is an issue with transport, i.e. the bus breaks down, AC is not working, tyre gets punctured? will we get a refund?
Ans. Mischief Treks as a team conducts treks/tours only. All the support functions like transport, food etc are sourced from various other vendors to help the participants have it streamlined. Equipment failure can happen any time with any piece of machinery and we can try to get a replacement/repair from the vendor. This may consume time and the trek/tour leader may decide to continue the event as deemed fit to get the event completed. We as well as the participants have to bare with it. There are no refunds possible in such case. The Trek/Tour leader's decision to terminate the event or continue the event with available resources will be final and binding.
Q. How many people will be coming for Ladakh Tour?
Ans. Depends on the number of people booking the event. Generally, the batch size is approximately 20-25 participants.
Q. Is Ladakh Tour safe for solo participants?
Ans. Yes is safe and comfortable. Mostly 40% of the participants come solo and blend in with the leaders and the rest of the group.
Q. Is Ladakh Tour safe for girls?
Ans. Mischief Treks has a track record of making our events extremely safe for girls. Normally 60 – 75 % of our participants are females.
Q. Can we pay in cash or installment for Ladakh Tour?
Ans. Yes you can pay in installment for the event.
Q. What is the last date of booking Ladakh Tour?
Ans. Bookings close once tickets are sold out. Ideally you need to book atleast 1 month advance.
Q. How should I book Ladakh Tour?
Ans. All you have to do is press the book now button on this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How do we get in touch after reaching meeting point?
Ans. We will be creating a whatsapp group for coordination where you will be provided all the necessary information regarding contact person, exact point to meet etc..
Q. Will we be returning at exact time mentioned in the itinerary?
Ans. The Itinerary is for reference purpose only, it is based on average time taken during our previous events. Actual timeline for a particular date depends on Weather conditions, Traffic Conditions, Participants speed and endurance.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
- 90% will be refunded if cancelled 30 days (720+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if cancelled 20 days (480+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if cancelled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if cancelled in less than 10 days (240 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets cancelled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund.
The 100% refund is applicable after deduction of third-party cancellation charges i.e. train and stay. The cancellation charges of train tickets and stay need to be paid by the participant. For this event the stay cancellation charges are 500/- and train cancellation charges will be as applicable as per Indian Railways rules.
If you need to reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 720 hours prior to the event date and time. From 00 hrs - 720 hours prior to the event date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 720hours of event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to threaten/blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 10 days. This mutually agreed cancellation policy is applicable to you and us as well. The Date and time of cancellation request sent to us will be considered for calculation of the applicable slab given above. The date and time of booking the event are not relevant for calculating the number of days and hours remaining between the event date and cancellation request.