Night life in Mumbai is something that you must experience at least once if you are visiting Mumbai. You must have known Mumbai as the busy city and crowded too, here we give you the opportunity to view it from a different angle. Mumbai at night is surely pretty. Cycling in the bylanes of South bombay, exploring places, meeting like minded people over all it is a night filled with fun.
This is a collaborated event with affiliate organisers. Mischief Treks Crew does not conduct this event, we purely facilitate the registration process to help participant register for cycling with our affiliate organisers. The registeration for this event is activated once our limited batch size event gets sold out.
Click here to register for Midnight cycling in Mumbai by Mischief Treks
- Cycling in the SOBO circuit
- Meeting like minded people
- Exploring Mumbai at night time
Mumbai Midnight Cycling Timeline:
Meeting Point: Colaba Market, Mumbai.
Reporting Time: 10:45 pm.
Note: Exact map GPS location will be shared with you on WhatsApp Group
- We'll be meeting you at the GPS location shared in group, you need to reach there by sharp 10:45 pm.
- After a short Safety and Introduction round, we would gear up, collect our cycles and start Cycling on a pre marked route.
- We'll be taking breaks and stopping at all the points to spend good time at the location, click pictures and have loads of fun.
- We'll be then having our Introduction round at Hanging Garden, you can have your refreshment break and munch on something to recharge your energy levels.
- By 04:00 am we'll be reaching back to our starting point, hand over cycles and riding gear, and the ride ends with memories. You can opt to go to Marines or Girgaon Chowpatty or Head Back home.
Points Covered during night cycling:
- Marine drive
- Breach Candy
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface
- Asiatic Library
- Taj Hotel
What is included in the tour
- Gear/Non-Gear cycles (as per ticket opted)
- Expertise and administration charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses.
- Cost incurred to carry cycle in taxi in case of issues during the ride.
- Anything not specifically mentioned above.
- Identity Proof (Mandatory)
- Riding gear and accessories (optional)
- Water Bottle 1 Ltr (Mandatory)
- Medicines that you might require (We do carry a general First Aid kit)
- Chocolates or candy or things to munch on. You need to keep your tummy happy.
- A Sling bag or backpack to carry your stuff (Mandatory)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After you make payment and send us participant details, KYC details form link will be shared with you on whatsapp, it needs to be submitted 24 hours prior to meeting time. You need to submit accurate, correct, and authentic details while registering. Your name, phone, email needs to be your own. Without this authentic info, you will "Not" be allowed to participate in the event and no refunds will be provided in such case.
Please do not book this event if you are not physically fit to complete the event OR you do not have a sportsmanship spirit OR you havent read and understood the details, FAQ, and terms mentioned on this page. Outdoor activities are based on teamwork, and by registering for this event you will be part of a team. We haven't hired any slaves/servants to cater to anyone, this is an outdoor sports event wherein every participant is responsible for his/her place in the team. We do not welcome latecomers, so please report on time.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
- 90% will be refunded if canceled 15 days (360+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if canceled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if canceled 05 days (120+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if canceled in less than 05 days (120 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets canceled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund. If you need to cancel your current booking and/or reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 120 hours prior to the trek. From 0hrs - 120 hours prior to trek date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 120hours of the event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 5days. The basis of the cancelation policy is to protect the participant and the organizers from undue financial losses arising out of unforeseen situations. If the event gets canceled due to the medical/personal emergency of the organising team member, the participants will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if there is a medical/personal emergency at the participant's end, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss.