Hampi Tour from Mumbai include Bus tickets, Cliff Jumping, Coracle ride, and Stone chariot. Safe and suitable for women/girls and solo travelers. Best experience with special list of Things-To-Do after missing Hippie Island.
Hampi or Hampe, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Hampi town. Hampi is known as Paradise for ones who are interested in lear History and Culture. This exciting tour full of visit to Historical Places in Hampi, Knowing more about our Culture, Beautiful Landscapes, Thrilling Activities like Cliff jumping and much more, One Stop for all your Travel Cravings.
This tour to Hampi will provide you with the maximum travel experience of Cliff Jumping and go for a Coracle ride. Anegundi village, Kadle kal Ganesh, Krishna temple, Badavilinga & Narasimha temple, Kadle kal Ganesh, Krishna temple, Badavilinga & Narasimha temple, Queen’s bath, Pushkarani, underground Shiva temple that one can find in any other travel package.
Hampi Tour Charges:
- Ex Hospet: ₹ 7999
(Participants have to meet us directly at Hospet, Internal Charges included.)
- AC Bus from Mumbai: ₹ 13999
(This includes tour charges and travel charges Mumbai-Hampi-Mumbai)
- You can pay a partial amount of ₹ 5001 and reserve your slot. Balance amount needs to be paid 10 days prior to event date and time.
|Tour Location||Hampi, Karnataka.|
|Best Time to Visit||August to April|
|Difficulty Level||Easy - Tour|
|Duration||4 Days, 3 Nights|
|Booking Amount||INR 5001 onwards|
|Batch Size||25 Participants|
|Suitable For||All age groups|
|Organised by||Mischief Treks Collab|
- Visiting magnificent ruins of Hampi
- Cliff Jumping and Coracle Ride
- Visit Anegundi village, Mini Hanuman Temple, Kadle kal Ganesh, Krishna temple, Badavilinga & Narasimha temple.
- Explore Queen’s bath, Pushkarani, Hazara Rama temple, and the underground Shiva temple. We then go for a sunset view at Malyavanta Raghunatha temple.
- Stone Chariot at the Vitthal Temple, Lotus Mahal and elephant stable, Hampi Bazaar & Hemakuta Hills, and Virupaksha temple
Hampi Tour | AC Sleeper Bus from Mumbai | Mischief Treks
For Mumbai Participants: Our crew will be traveling by bus from Mumbai for the event, You may choose to join the group from Mumbai itself. You can catch the bus from Mumbai, Pune or Banglore. There are multiple pickup points for th bus From Mumbai it starts from Borivali at 3:30 pm, From Pune it starts from Wakkad at 7:40 pm and from Banglore from Anand Rao Circle at 22:00. (There are multiple other pickup points too)
Reporting time: 3:30 pm Borivali
Day 1: Travel to Hampi (Roughly 17 hrs Bus journey)
- Board the bus from the pickup point nearest to you (Pickup point details are mentioned in the Important note Section).
Day 2: Arrival at Hampi and Explore
- We'll be reaching Hospet by 10 am, we shall be then be transferred to our stay and check in our Hotel. We'll be exploring Hampi on bikes.
- We'll be visiting Lake view point, Go for thrilling Cliff jumping, and Coracle ride.
- You can then have Lunch, Post lunch we'll be visiting Anegundi village and Watch Sunset view at Mini Hanuman Temple.
- Then we shall get back to our stay play games, you can have your dinner and rest.
Day 3: Exploring Hampi
- Wake up call for everyone at 05:00 am, we'll head out for the Sunrise in the Morning. Once we return you can have breakfast and head out for site seeing, We'll be visiting Kadle kal Ganesh, Krishna temple, Badavilinga & Narasimha temple..
- We'll be taking a break for lunch and post that we'll be visiting Queen’s bath, Pushkarani, Hazara Rama temple, and the underground Shiva temple.
- We'll then head out to check the Sunset at Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple.
Day 4: Exploring Hampi and Departure
- We'll have our breakfast and then check out by 07:30 am. Post that we shall explore the Stone Chariot at the Vitthal Temple, Lotus Mahal and elephant stable, Hampi Bazaar & Hemakuta Hills.
- We shall take a break for lunch and post that we visit Virupaksha temple and we shall then start our return journey.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in A/C sleeper buses from Mumbai / Pune/ Bangalore and Back (If Opted for)
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 3 days sightseeing tour
- Accommodation for 2 nights (Triple Sharing Basis, for twin sharing 2000 per person needs to be paid, i.e. 4000 extra for a couple.)
- Entry charges to the monuments
- Breakfast for day 2
- Coracle ride
- Cliff Jump
- Rent for sightseeing auto
- Bike charges and 1 litre petrol
- All internal transfers
- Guide charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned above
- Personal expenses.
- Cancellations due to personal reasons, natural calamities or national/local emergencies and govt regulations will not be accounted by our company.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Identity Proof (must)
- Torch with extra battery (Must)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Camera / Scarf / Towel / Sunglasses / Slippers
- Some ready-to-eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Medicine that you require usually (We do have a basic first aid kit)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments or carrying precious items.
Points to Note and FAQ's about Hampi Tour
Following are the frequently asked questions regarding Hampi Tour
Q. I have booked/paid for the event, is my booking confirmed for the event?
Ans. No !, your booking can become invalid if you do not submit the "Most Important Details" required for emergency situations. For any Trek/Adventure event the organizers need to have your details at least 24 hours prior to the event. We do not allow anyone to the campsite until we have complete and authentic details of the person. This info is crucial in case of an emergency and is a mandatory KYC parameter. The link for the "personal details form" will be sent on WhatsApp immediately after you complete the booking instructions mentioned on the website. Submitting incomplete/incorrect/fake details in the form will make your booking invalid and no refund will be provided in such case.
Q. Why is submitting emergency contact details and KYC information mandatory?
Ans. Its a standard protocol and also a guideline by Govt of India. We are accountable for every "Human-Body" present at our campsite or trek is our responsibility and in case of any unfortunate event we will be asked by authorities to provide all relevant information about you. In order to comply with the authorities we have to take authentic information from you. Fake/Incomplete information or non-submission of the details will make your ticket (paid amount) invalid and no refund will be provided in such case. You will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Q. Does the cancellation policy/rescheduling policy apply to me if I book on Hampi Tour event day or last day?
Ans: Yes, the policy is applicable irrespective of the booking date. The cancellation / reschedule policy is applicable to everyone with immediate effect from the date and time of booking. The refunds/rescheduling requests will be processed based on the date and time of cancellation/reschedule request sent to us and the date and time of booking the event are irrelevant.
Q. What is the basis of cancellation/reschedule policy in case of medical or personal emergency of participant or organizing team?
Ans: The cancellation policy is based on fairness towards the participant and the organizing team. In case of medical/personal emergency, the loss arising out of cancellation/reschedule will be borne by the respective person. i.e. if the organizing team faces an emergency situation and the event gets canceled, the participant will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if the participant faces an emergency situation, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss. The cancellation policy is designed with a completely unbiased approach towards the participant and organizing team and is aimed at fairness towards both.
Q. What if there is an issue with transport, i.e. the bus breaks down, AC is not working, tyre gets punctured? will we get a refund?
Ans. Mischief Treks as a team conducts treks/tours only. All the support functions like transport, food etc are sourced from various other vendors to help the participants have it streamlined. Equipment failure can happen any time with any piece of machinery and we can try to get a replacement/repair from the vendor. This may consume time and the trek/tour leader may decide to continue the event as deemed fit to get the event completed. We as well as the participants have to bare with it. There are no refunds possible in such case. The Trek/Tour leader's decision to terminate the event or continue the event with available resources will be final and binding.
Q. How many people will be coming for Hampi Tour?
Ans. Depends on the number of people booking the event. Generally, the batch size is approximately 20-25 participants.
Q. Is Tour safe for solo Hampi Tour?
Ans. Yes is safe and comfortable. Mostly 40% of the participants come solo and blend in with the leaders and the rest of the group.
Q. Is Hampi Tour safe for girls?
Ans. Mischief Treks has a track record of making our events extremely safe for girls. Normally 60 – 75 % of our participants are females.
Q. Can we pay in cash for Hampi Tour?
Ans. Sorry we do not accept cash payments.
Q. What is the last date of booking Hampi Tour?
Ans. Bookings close once tickets are sold out. Ideally you need to book atleast 1 month advance.
Q. How should I book Hampi Tour?
Ans. All you have to do is press the book now button on this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How do we get in touch after reaching meeting point?
Ans. We will be creating a whatsapp group for coordination where you will be provided all the necessary information regarding contact person, exact point to meet etc..
Q. Will we be returning at exact time mentioned in the itinerary?
Ans. The Itinerary is for reference purpose only, it is based on average time taken during our previous events. Actual timeline for a particular date depends on Weather conditions, Traffic Conditions, Participants speed and endurance.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
Let's spill some cool beans about Hampi in Karnataka! It's like stepping into a real-life history book, but with a dash of mystery and a whole lot of awesomeness! Hampi's got this title of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and let me tell you, it's well-deserved!
Vijayanagara Empire Capital:
It's like an archaeological treasure hunt out there, with ruins from the Vijayanagara Empire scattered all over the place. Hampi was once the glorious capital of the Vijayanagara Empire, which flourished from the 14th to the 16th century. It was one of the most prosperous and influential cities during that time, drawing traders and travelers from distant lands.
Picture this: ancient temples, royal enclosures, and even massive stone chariots! Yep, they really knew how to build 'em back in the day! Those architectural skills are on fleek! Hampi boasts an extensive spread of ruins, covering an area of about 4,100 hectares. It comprises numerous temples, palaces, marketplaces, and other structures that reflect the grandeur of the past empire.
Virupaksha Temple the Living Heritage:
Oh, and the Virupaksha Temple? It's been around since the 7th century! That's like, ancient ancient! But it's still kickin' and a hot spot for all the religious vibes. The Virupaksha Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, has been continuously functional since its construction in the 7th century. It remains an active place of worship and attracts devotees from across the country.
Now, don't miss Hampi Bazaar, folks! It was like the Times Square of the Vijayanagara Empire - hustling, bustling, and traders from all over the world. And hey, some of those ancient shops are still hangin' around, giving you the ultimate shopping throwback!
Lakshmi Narasimha statue:
You gotta see the Lakshmi Narasimha statue, a ginormous sculpture that'll make you go, "Whoa!" It's almost like the Empire had a thing for giant stone carvings!
Now, get ready for some jaw-dropping sights at Vittala Temple. By the way, did you know, The Vithoba Temple, officially known as Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir in Pandharpur, Maharashtra is the same God as worshipped in Karnataka as "Vittala". In Hindu mythology, Lord Vittala is considered a beloved and playful form of Lord Vishnu. His life is often associated with his interactions with his devotee, the saint-poet Tukaram, who played a significant role in popularizing the worship of Lord Vittala. The stone chariot there is the real deal, carved from a single rock!. Some of the temples in Hampi are designed with remarkable astronomical precision. For instance, the Vittala Temple's pillars produce musical sounds when struck, known as the "musical pillars."
Weather conditions at Hampi | 22-Aug-2023 Update
The weather in the month of August is pleasant, showers are expected late at night. The visibility is bit Hazy. Average temperature for the day expected to be around 26°C. Chance of rain 60%.
The weather in the month of September is pleasant, showers are expected late at night. The visibility is bit Hazy. Average temperature for the day expected to be around 27°C. Chance of rain 50%.
- 90% will be refunded if cancelled 30 days (720+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if cancelled 20 days (480+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if cancelled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if cancelled in less than 10 days (240 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets cancelled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund.
The 100% refund is applicable after deduction of third-party cancellation charges i.e. train and stay. The cancellation charges of train tickets and stay need to be paid by the participant. For this event the stay cancellation charges are 500/- and train cancellation charges will be as applicable as per Indian Railways rules.
If you need to reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 720 hours prior to the event date and time. From 00 hrs - 720 hours prior to the event date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 720hours of event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to threaten/blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 10 days. This mutually agreed cancellation policy is applicable to you and us as well. The Date and time of cancellation request sent to us will be considered for calculation of the applicable slab given above. The date and time of booking the event are not relevant for calculating the number of days and hours remaining between the event date and cancellation request.