Malvan is best known for its idyllic beaches and the water sports that they host. One of the best ways to spend a day at the beach is by feasting on a barbecue and Deep Water Scuba Diving. It is one of the most enjoyable water sports that you can partake in and requires little to no practice! Malvan is known for its beautiful beaches and sparkling white sand. Spend time with our team exploring Malvan and and get the opportunity to experience Deep Water Scuba Diving at "The Fisherman's Cove", swimming, Stay at Devbaug Beach, Watersports like Jet-Ski, Banana ride, Sofa Ride, and Parasailing at Chivla Beach, Sindhudurg fort, Nivati Beach and Nivati fort, Visit Sarjekar Plateau.Having fun, Enjoy lip smacking food.
Join us for an amazing Scuba diving experience from Mumbai. You'll get to experience Watersports like Jet-Ski, Banana ride, Sofa Ride, and Parasailing at Chivla Beach. Malvan and Tarkarli are known for its beaches. Tour is safe and suitable for Kids, Families, Couples, Solo, Girls, and Group.
Click Here to view Photos of Scuba Diving Tour
Charges for Scuba Diving Tour:
- Without Train and Local Transport: ₹6000 (Train tickets and Local Transport are not included in this ticket.)
- Without Train Travel: ₹ 7000 (This ticket gets you all the things mentioned in the inclusion. You need to reach Kankavali, Train tickets are not included in this ticket)
- With Train Ticket and Local Transport: ₹ 8500 (This ticket gets you all the things mentioned in the inclusion. You need to reach Kankavali, Train tickets are Included in this ticket.)
|Tour Location||Malvan, Maharashtra|
|Best Time to Visit||February to May|
|Duration||3 Night - 2 Days|
|Charges/Fees||INR 6000 onwards|
|Batch Size||25 Participants|
|Suitable for||Age group 11-45 Years|
|Tour Organised By||Mischief Treks|
- Experience Scuba Diving and Malvan Tour in a Unique Way.
- Stay at Devbaug Beach
- Lip smacking Local Delicacy
- Best ever DEEP WATER Scuba dive (Premium Scuba Diving 30-40 ft Approx.)
- Watersports like Jet-Ski, Banana ride, Sofa Ride, and Parasailing at Chivla Beach.
- Sindhudurg fort - We will take our time to explore the beauty of this Fort.
- Nivati Beach and Nivati fort.
- Visit to Sarjekar Plateau.
- Mafia - Tattva style
- Photography - be ready to get clicked.
- All the "Masti" which is a USP of Mischief Treks.
Scuba diving and watersports tour to Malvan from Mumbai.
Detailed Itinerary - Scuba Diving Tour From Mumbai - Offbeat Malvan
So what is the full Itinerary?
Here you go...
Meeting Point: Kankavali at 06:00 am. (For people travelling on their own)
Two days prior to the event date and time, we will be creating a WhatsApp group for coordination purposes. Exact GPS locations for each pickup point, coordinator contact, Live location of bus, etc will be shared in the group.
09:30 pm - Meet us at LTT train station, and board train number 12133 Mangalore Superfast Express for an overnight journey
Alternatively, you can board the same train at Thane 10:42 pm and Panvel at 11:22 pm.
Day 1 -
- 06:00 am - Reach kankavli, Travel towards malvan by private vehicle. (50km - 1.5 hours drive time)
- 08:00 am - Reach Malvan, Devbagh beach
- 09:00 am - Breakfast at beach Guest house. (Changing and Washroom facility avaliable)
- 10:00 am - Gear up for best ever DEEP WATER scuba diving in Malvan at "The Fisherman's Cove" .
- 12:00 pm - Complete the activity and check inn to oue Beachfront Stay.
- 01:00 pm - Have Lunch (Nov-veg available on additional cost).
- Rest for a while
- 04:00 pm - Explore Nivati fort and wait for the beautiful sunset on Nivati beach.
- 07:00 pm - Back to Beach guesthouse
- Chillex & Relax, Enjoy team games, Musical night.
- Soothing night walk on beach with naked foot
- Dinner will be ready by 09:30 pm, Followed by Mafia night
- 06:00 am - Wake up Enjoy the serenity of the Devbagh beach
- 08:00 am - Breakfast time and Check Out.
- 10:00 am - Watersport activities on Chivla beach
- 01:00 pm - Delicious Malvani lunch
- 02:00 pm - Visit Sindhudurg fort and explore.
- 05:00 pm - Visit Sarjekar plateau post the exploration leave for Kudal Station.
- 08.48 pm - Catch the 12620 - Matyagandha express.
- 05:53 am - Reach Thane
- 06:35 am - Reach LTT station
What is included in the tour
- Train tickets (Non-AC sleeper) Mumbai-Kankvalli and Kudal-Mumbai ( If opted for )
- Local transport for 2 days.
- Entry for Sindhudurg Fort
- Scuba Diving + 04 Watersports (Banana Ride, Sofa ride, Jet-ski and Parasailing)
- One - night Beachfront hotel stay at Devbag Beach on triple sharing basis. (AC room stay)
- (You can upgrade to twin sharing AC room by paying extra charges of 750Rs per person, .ie. 1500 per couple and depending on availability)
- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Veg)
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch. (Veg)
- Govt / Local charges as applicable
- Expertise charges
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during train travel.
- Any emergency evacuations/rescue (if required)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned above.
- Identity proof.
- Water (minimum 1 Ltrs) Compulsory.
- Cap,Sunscreen, sunglasses, scarf, extra clothes and toiletries.
- Bedsheet/Sleeping bag for train travel.
- Keep your phone fully charged.
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Some ready-to-eat food like biscuits, plum cake, etc to keep your tummy happy.
- Medicines (if you need any), Glucon D / Electrol / Enerzyl Powder (We will have a basic first aid kit with us).
- A haversack to put all your things. Your hands need to be free.
- And most imp thing, carry a lot of enthusiasm and team spirit.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure you are physically fit to complete the event and before booking you have gone through all the details, FAQ, Points to note, and Disclaimer.
Points to Note and FAQ's about Scuba Diving Tour
Following are the frequently asked questions regarding Tour
Q. How do I get all the details about the tour, like charges, meeting time, pickup time and location, inclusion, exclusion, things to carry, etc? Can someone read it out for me on phone?
Ans. All the details are mentioned on this page itself, once you scroll up you will all info on your screen. Sorry we do not verbally provide details on phone as it usually creates lot of misunderstanding and miscommunication. Also, its extremely important to read and understand all the details before you book the event so that you have absolute clarity. If something mentioned on this page is confusing , you can get clarity on chat by clicking on chat with us button on top. To discuss things that are not mentioned on this website we can arrange a callback from one of our Tour leaders.
Q. I have booked/paid for the event, is my booking confirmed for the event?
Ans. No !, your booking can become invalid if you do not submit the "Most Important Details" required for emergency situations. For any Trek/Adventure event the organizers need to have your details at least 24 hours prior to the event. We do not allow anyone to the campsite until we have complete and authentic details of the person. This info is crucial in case of an emergency and is a mandatory KYC parameter. The link for the "personal details form" will be sent on WhatsApp immediately after you complete the booking instructions mentioned on the website. Submitting incomplete/incorrect/fake details in the form will make your booking invalid and no refund will be provided in such case.
Q. Why is submitting emergency contact details and KYC information mandatory?
Ans. Its a standard protocol and also a guideline by Govt of India. We are accountable for every "Human-Body" present at our campsite or trek is our responsibility and in case of any unfortunate event we will be asked by authorities to provide all relevant information about you. In order to comply with the authorities we have to take authentic information from you. Fake/Incomplete information or non-submission of the details will make your ticket (paid amount) invalid and no refund will be provided in such case. You will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Q. If I have opted for "with transport", which vehicle will be provided?
Ans. Transport from travel city is generally provided by bus. The bus capacity varies with reference to participant count. 17 seater, 26 Seater, 32 seater etc .. , if the participant count is low we may opt for Qualis/Sumo/ Tavera for transport
Q. Does the cancellation policy/rescheduling policy apply to me if I book on event day or last day?
Ans: Yes, the policy is applicable irrespective of the booking date. The cancellation / reschedule policy is applicable to everyone with immediate effect from the date and time of booking. The refunds/rescheduling requests will be processed based on the date and time of cancellation/reschedule request sent to us and the date and time of booking the event are irrelevant.
Q. What is the basis of cancellation/reschedule policy in case of medical or personal emergency of participant or organizing team?
Ans: The cancellation policy is based on fairness towards the participant and the organizing team. In case of medical/personal emergency, the loss arising out of cancellation/reschedule will be borne by the respective person. i.e. if the organizing team faces an emergency situation and the event gets canceled, the participant will not have to suffer financial loss. Similarly, if the participant faces an emergency situation, the organizing team will not have to suffer financial loss. The cancellation policy is designed with a completely unbiased approach towards the participant and organizing team and is aimed at fairness towards both.
Q. What if there is an issue with transport, i.e. the bus breaks down, AC is not working, tyre gets punctured? will we get a refund?
Ans. Mischief Treks as a team conducts treks/tours only. All the support functions like transport, food etc are sourced from various other vendors to help the participants have it streamlined. Equipment failure can happen any time with any piece of machinery and we can try to get a replacement/repair from the vendor. This may consume time and the trek/tour leader may decide to continue the event as deemed fit to get the event completed. We as well as the participants have to bare with it. There are no refunds possible in such case. The Trek/Tour leader's decision to terminate the event or continue the event with available resources will be final and binding.
Q. How many people will be coming for the tour?
Ans. Depends on the number of people booking the event. Generally, the batch size is approximately 20-25 participants.
Q. Is Tour safe for solo participants?
Ans. Yes is safe and comfortable. Mostly 40% of the participants come solo and blend in with the leaders and the rest of the group.
Q. Is this tour safe for girls?
Ans. Mischief Treks has a track record of making our events extremely safe for girls. Normally 60 – 75 % of our participants are females.
Q. Can we pay in cash or installment ?
Ans. Sorry we do not accept cash payments. There are no installment scheme.
Q. What is the last date of booking the event?
Ans. Bookings close once tickets are sold out. Ideally you need to book atleast 1 month advance.
Q. How should I book the event?
Ans. All you have to do is press the Register button on this page and follow the instructions.
Q. How do we get in touch after reaching meeting point?
Ans. We will be creating a whatsapp group for coordination where you will be provided all the necessary information regarding contact person, exact point to meet etc..
Q. Will we be returning at exact time mentioned in the itinerary?
Ans. The Itinerary is for reference purpose only, it is based on average time taken during our previous events. Actual timeline for a particular date depends on Weather conditions, Traffic Conditions, Participants speed and endurance.
Aggregate Rating: 4.85 out of 5
Rating count: 2431
Trek and Tour Events by Mischief Treks
- Group Tours and Customized Trips starting from Mumbai
- One Day Treks in/near Mumbai
- Camping and Stargazing
- Night Cycling
- Fireflies Festival 2023
- Rann of Kutch - Rann Utsav 2023-2024
- Kids Trek and Activities in Mumbai
- 90% will be refunded if cancelled 30 days (720+ hrs) in advance.
- 75% will be refunded if cancelled 20 days (480+ hrs) in advance.
- 50% will be refunded if cancelled 10 days (240+ hrs) in advance.
- 0% refund if cancelled in less than 10 days (240 hours) of the event date and time.
- 0% refund if the participant drops out, misses bus pickup, does not reach the meeting point on scheduled date and time.
If the event itself gets cancelled, you will be given the option to switch to any other event or any other date, Or you can opt for 100% refund.
The 100% refund is applicable after the deduction of third-party cancellation charges i.e. train and stay. The cancellation charges for train tickets and stay need to be paid by the participant. For this event the stay cancellation charges are 500/- and train cancellation charges will be as applicable as per Indian Railways rules.
If you need to reschedule your booking to any other date, it can be done free of cost if the rescheduling request is sent 720 hours prior to the event date and time. From 00 hrs to 720 hours prior to the event date and time, free rescheduling is not permitted. It will be counted as cancellation done in less than 720hours of event date and time. It's a humble request, please do not give medical reasons, crib, argue or try to threaten/blackmail us if you drop out or cancel/reschedule the trek in the last 10 days. This mutually agreed cancellation policy is applicable to you and us as well. The Date and time of cancellation request sent to us will be considered for calculation of the applicable slab given above. The date and time of booking the event are not relevant for calculating the number of days and hours remaining between the event date and cancellation request.